Assessment Payment FAQs
Assessment inquires should be submitted via telephone to 512-441-1041
or Email at email@example.com or complete the Assessment Information Request Form.
*Please leave detailed messages with your name, HOA, property address or account # so we may assist you faster. *
1. Do you use Online Bill Pay through your Bank?
Setup the Association as a payee. Use the account number found on your statement to identify your billpay and use the address below for the bank to mail your payment:
"Your Association Name"
PO Box 64474
Phoenix, AZ 85082-4474
2. Can I pay the old fashioned way with a check?
Yes, send a regular check with the payment coupon from the bottom of your statement to the address listed on your statement. Include your account number on the check's memo line. Do NOT send 1 check for multiple accounts.
3. What is the CAB Online Payment website option?
CAB Online Payments is a service provided by Community Association Banking a division of Mutual of Omaha Bank. The service allows customers of member Associations or Management Companies to make ONE-TIME and SCHEDULED PAYMENTS for an HOA, Timeshare, Condo, or Apartment Rentals
(For more information click here)
4. The newest payment option is a convenient payment portal located on the "Pay Online" tab found on the community website.
Here's how to get started
To begin viewing your account online or to schedule a payment:
1. Go to: https://www.paydici.com/plateau
2. Enter your account number and last name as shown on your statement.
Note: A processing fee will be applied to credit and debit card payments based
on the payment amount. A flat $2.50 fee will be applied per eCheck payment
(For more information click here )